If you love various outdoor sports activities like tennis, golf, handball or any other sport, elbow injuries are very common. Therefore, it is good to ensure that you are well protected from such injuries. This means that you need special gears that will keep your elbows safe and healthy. If you have been searching for the perfect solution to this, a tennis elbow strap is the best solution. These straps are designed in such a way that they are able to relieve pain instantly. As a result, they speed up the healing process of the injured elbow.
The major challenge lies on finding a top quality product. This is because there are many models and they all look the same. However, we understand this and today we shall reveal the top 5 tennis elbow straps that will give you the best results.
Check them below.
Key things you must consider when buying Tennis Elbow Straps
To ensure that you do not keep buying a tennis elbow strap every now and then, you will need to check the quality of the materials used in its production.
You also need to check whether it comes with extra features like adjustable straps to ensure that it is very comfortable; other features like copper-infused materials and removable heat packs.
Choosing a product that fits you perfectly is one of the best ways that will guarantee effectiveness of the strap. Ensure that it is not too small or too big when you are wearing it on your arm.
Why do you need it? Is it because you want to enhance the recovery process or are you using it to prevent future injuries? Adjustable straps are the best if you want to protect yourself from long-term pain. In case you want to prevent injuries, you need to look for compression arm sleeves.
Don’t choose a product that is too expensive for you. Most people think that all expensive products provide the best performance. However, this is not always the case.
Top 2 Best Tennis elbow strap
1. Simien Tennis Elbow
- ✔ BONUS ITEM & FREE PRODUCT: You will receive a bonus sweat wristband with your order as well...
- ✔ AMAZING VALUE: You get TWO elbow braces for a much lower price. Cannot compare with other...
- ✔ MUSCLE TISSUE & JOINT PAIN RELIEF: Can be used for tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, computer...
If you are searching for a top quality tennis Elbow strap, Simien Tennis Elbow Brace is unbeatable when it comes to performance. One of the things that make it unique is that it comes with two elbow braces. In terms of versatility, you will be happy to note that you can use it either on your left or right forearm.
The adjustable strap works better for women than men.
You should not have any worry about the numbness on forearm from constant use because it is made in a special way that means that it does not affect blood circulation in your forearm.
We also found out that it is made of high quality materials which includes 35% nylon and 65% neoprene. Due to this combination, assure that it will last for several years.
The strap is also resistant to wear and tear.
Apart from being used for tennis elbow, it is also suitable for mouse elbow, billiard elbow, fishing elbow, golfer elbow or rower’s elbow. You can also use it for basketball, weightlifting or as an armband.
You will get an E-book plus a sweat wristband with this purchase.
- A bonus sweat wristband.
- It comes with 2 elbow braces.
- Relieves muscle and tissue pain.
- Suitable for both arms.
- Made of high quality materials.
- Dimensions – 7.9 X3.9 X1 Inches.
Overall rating : 4 .9/ 5
2. Dash Tennis Elbow Brace
- COMPLETE RELIEF FROM TENNIS ELBOW: EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS IN THE BOX. Our NEW Premium Copper...
- COPPER TENNIS ELBOW BRACE. Why just the sleeve? Our brace is unique in adding copper nylon to the...
- NEW PREMIUM COPPER COMPRESSION ELBOW SLEEVE: The highest quality copper content, combined with our...
Dashsport Tennis Elbow Brace is another top rated tennis elbow strap that gives you value for your money.
To start with, it features high quality copper content which is combined with 200GSM fabric. This combination makes the strap to be very comfortable and breathable.
This strap also features a copper nylon material which is a rare feature, you cannot find in any other product. As a result, it is more effective in relieving stress and pain from the tennis elbow.
Don’t forget that it also contains a copper nylon material that is resistant to odor and itch. The materials contain anti-bacterial properties which means that it is very safe.
The next thing we were pleased to note is the flat lock, which is stitched and allows mobility without skin irritation. This means that you will never experience muscle pains unlike when you are using other similar products.
The Dash Tennis Elbow Strap can be used on either the left or the right arm.
It has a special design which is ideal for all seasons. This means that it keeps you warm during the cold season and keeps you cool when the temperatures are high. This is another major selling point of this product.
- Prevent muscle fatigue
- High performance material
- Flat lock seams stitching
- Copper tennis elbow brace
- Fits perfectly on both arms
Overall rating : 4 .8/ 5
Why do you need a tennis elbow strap?
One of the major functions of these straps is that they provide maximum support to an injured arm during recovery. It is very effective in relieving pain and this allows you to enjoy your favorite sports activities or work without any problem. It helps to quicken the recovery process.
It works by redirecting the stressful forces from the injured part. As a result, it relieves pain from the injured part. What people love abut it is that it relives pain instantly. If you still experience some pain after wearing it, it means that the injury might be very severe. Therefore, you will need to visit a physiotherapist as soon as possible.
Another reason for using these straps is that they are very effective in preventing chronic injuries. This is due to their unique design which alerts and send you in a protection mode in case you are likely to hurt your elbow again. Apart from preventing injuries, wearing a tennis elbow strap is a proven way to prevent tendonitis.
Physiotherapists and physicians highly recommend use of these straps to control tennis elbow, arthritis pains, golfer’s elbow, olecranon fractures, carpal tunnel syndrome, bursitis, and sprains.
In terms of price, they are very cheap and easy to fit. You can also adjust the level of compression to suit your demands.
How to use a tennis elbow strap
- The first step will be to unhook the Velcro strap from the brace and the open it as wide as you can.
- Slip the tennis elbow strap on your arm and move until it reaches the thickest part of your forearm.
- Using the middle and index finger of your other hand, try to find the big muscle within your forearm that runs from your wrist to the elbow.
- Once you have found it, you can now move the compression pad on the tennis elbow strap to the centre.
- Tighten the Velcro strap located on the brace loosely. However, it should not be too tight because it may limit the circulation of blood. You are now ready to use it during any physical activity.
How do you know that you have tennis elbow?
- Below are some of the major signs that you are suffering from tennis elbow.
- Stiffness of the elbow in the morning
- You experience some pain when holding objects
- Pain in the forearm and elbow which does not go away even if you use painkillers or ice.
- If any of these symptoms persist, you need to look for a tennis elbow strap. It is also advisable to visit your doctor first.
How is tennis elbow treated?
Tennis elbow is not a very serious condition and sometime it heals on its own. However, the following methods can speed up the healing process.
- Icing the affected area.
- Tennis Elbow Strap.
- Physical therapy.
- Steroid injections.
Tennis elbow is among the most common injuries you can experience if you love outdoor sports activities like golf, badminton and tennis. This means that if you love those activities, you need to ensure that you are well protected.
There is no better way of doing this than choosing a top quality tennis elbow strap. These products are very cheap and at the same time they are very effective. However, don’t expect the best results from all of them. When buying, you will find that they usually vary in terms of price, features and materials. Therefore, you need to do thorough research before buying.
The good thing is that we have already done that for you by compiling a list of the best products.
Simen Elbow Strap
Simien Tennis Elbow Brace comes first as the most popular and the best tennis elbow strap for those who are searching for a product that that will give them the best value for their money. It is very effective since it is made of top quality materials. Again, it comes with advanced features as compared to any other tennis elbow strap. For those who are searching for the most affordable product, Copper Compression Recovery Elbow Sleeve will be a great option. The good thing about it is that it is very comfortable since it is made of breathable materials It also has a higher concentration of copper than any other product.